I'm getting weird behavior with the Google "Chart Editor" in both Chrome
and Firefox (I haven't tried any other browsers). I've attached a
screenshot, and I can reproduce the issue on Google's own example of the
Chart
Editor:
https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/reference#example_7.

Basically, a lot of the controls are "scrunched" and not being given as
much space as they actually need. I can't find any references to other
people having this issue, and there's not any obvious way to simply specify
that the editor should take up more space...

It'd be helpful to know if it's a local issue, or if others are
experiencing this too. A solution would be even better, of course :)

Cheers,
 - Melissa

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/6b020c2d-3109-465e-a468-8d6db115613c%40googlegroups.com.