Hi Suzanne,

We support customization of tooltips for individual data items, but not for
the category display, unfortunately.

We don't have support for manually controlling the positioning of the
tooltip as you would like.  Automatic positioning should be sensitive to
what the tooltip is covering, but this is a complex problem.  Perhaps the
HTML tooltips would help you though, since you could use HTML positioning
with the generated HTML elements.

Daniel LaLiberte <https://plus.google.com/100631381223468223275?prsrc=2>
dlalibe...@google.com <dlalibe...@google.com>   5CC, Cambridge MA

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/CAOtcSJOGTda5y%3DMvd42P9ND0viKaRt9L9JcjimyXvR2v1LrZ2A%40mail.gmail.com.