I'm using ColumnCharts.  When focusTarget is set to category, the ensuing
tooltip lists the x-axis text and then the tooltip values for each
individual bar.  Is it possible to customize this text to omit the
individual bar tooltip strings and just supply a string that is the tooltip
for the entire category?

Also, the tooltip seems to be coming up in a position that partially
obscures the data I'm hovering over -- is there a way to control or prevent
that?

Thanks,
Suzanne

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-visualization-api/9c84d9e2-8582-416a-a600-6ab9ffd3bb5b%40googlegroups.com.