Hello everyone.

I need a chart with bars, like this one:
https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/gallery/combochart

Instead of the average line I would like to have a line that is on a second
y axis and shows numbers in the range 1-10. Unfortunately I didn't find a
solution. I also can't program and for me this code is hard to understand.

I would be happy if someone here can give me a tip. thanks a lot! greetings
bebo

i have built an example in excel here:

[image: Unbenannt-1.png]