Hi All,

I need to send google charts to my emaill body, however my charts view is
called via cron in codeigniter PHP and then the contents are rendered in
backend and then passed directly for mailing.

I am unable to even capture image using getImageUri of google chart, as it
is not rendered in UI/browser and passed directly to mail.

Can anybody suggest me how to do pass the same in mail.

Thanks & Regards
Sreeram Krishnan