It should be possible. You can turn both option objects into strings and
manipulate them that way using JSON.stringify() to create a single set of
options.

// Set chart options
var options = {'title':'How Much Pizza I Ate Last Night',
'width':400,
'height':300};

myStr = JSON.stringify(options);
alert( myStr);

Depending on how you are drawing your chart you can also try
using setOption or setOptions in the chartWrapper methods documentation
at https://developers.google.com/chart/interactive/docs/reference#methods_2

Some time ago, before I really knew what I was doing, I wrote the page
at https://www.indstate.edu/business/metrics

Here's part of the code from that to show the use of  setOption

theGraphs = new google.visualization.ChartWrapper({
chartType: userChart,
containerId: graphArea,
dataTable: myObject.datatable,
// These are options applied to all graphs
   height: 400,
   hAxis: {
      maxTextLines: 4, // maximum number of lines to wrap to
      maxAlternation: 4, // maximum layers of labels (setting this higher
than 1 allows labels to stack over/under each other)
      minTextSpacing: 1, // minimum space in pixels between adjacent labels
   },
   textStyle: {
      fontSize: 9
   },
   legend: {
      position: "top",
      maxLines: 5
   },
   colors: usrClr
   }
});

// Add options for individual charts here
if (myObject.ID == "MSDC1" || myObject.ID == "MSDC2") {
theGraphs.setOption('hAxis.title', 'Figures are number of engaged
students');
theGraphs.setOption('title', 'Figures are number of engaged students');
theGraphs.setOption('titleTextStyle.italic', true);
theGraphs.setOption('titleTextStyle.bold', false);
}