Hello API folks,

I have a couple of questions about waves, and would like to know if I
am right, missing something, or if something isn't working correctly.

I made a public wave and tried to access it using my test account.  I
could view it, but could not add to or edit it.  I figured this should
be possible.

Also, I know it isn't possible now, but when wave comes out, will it
be possible to view (but not change) a public wave without signing
into wave?  It makes sense to be able to give different permissions to
different users, and even possibly non-users.

Thanks,
Tyler Ruppert