I think it would be great if folders would be like labels in Gmail, so waves
could be tagged with multiple labels. It's great if you can tag the waves
with tags, but labels are useful visual indicators in the Inbox/All/Trash
views.
What do you think?

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 11:07 AM, pamela (Google Employee) <
pamela...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi jhb -
>
> A wave can only be in one folder, and robots do not currently have the
> ability to move wave into a folder (or assign tags, a related action).
> Please file a feature request for folder manipulation here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/issues/entry?template=Robots%20Feature%20Request
>

> <http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/issues/entry?template=Robots%20Feature%20Request>-
> pamela
>
> On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 11:30 PM, jhb <barr.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Is there a way to manipulate the location of a wave from a user's
>> inbox to robot created or previously created folders.  Also, can a
>> wave be in multiple folders?
>>
>> --

>  --

Üdv,