Well, it's a good idea. Maybe one could "star/highlight" particular tags
with a style (colored text/background - just like labes in gmail) and it
would be appear in the Navigiation tab (Something like Searches ).

P.S.: Now this can be achived by: Adding saved search for "tag:<tag>" and
set a design for it, but this could be wrapped to an own Navigation bar
section.

On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 11:14 AM, pamela (Google Employee) <
pamela...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, am I correct that you want better visualization of the existing tags?
> The team is likely considering ways to do that.
>

> 2009/11/15 Bálint Kriván <bal...@krivan.info>
>
> I think it would be great if folders would be like labels in Gmail, so
>> waves could be tagged with multiple labels. It's great if you can tag the
>> waves with tags, but labels are useful visual indicators in the
>> Inbox/All/Trash views.
>> What do you think?
>>

>> On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 11:07 AM, pamela (Google Employee) <
>> pamela...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi jhb -
>>>
>>> A wave can only be in one folder, and robots do not currently have the
>>> ability to move wave into a folder (or assign tags, a related action).
>>> Please file a feature request for folder manipulation here:
>>>
>>> http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/issues/entry?template=Robots%20Feature%20Request
>>>

>>> <http://code.google.com/p/google-wave-resources/issues/entry?template=Robots%20Feature%20Request>-
>>> pamela

>>>  --