There are two different links for robot registration at preview and
sandbox. Here they are:

Sandbox: http://wave.google.com/a/wavesandbox.com/robot/register

Preview: http://wave.google.com/wave/robot/register

Have you registered your robot at preview link?

I just took a look at your code and i think it is ok. The only thing i
can tell about it, is that i dont use this call
setAllowUnsignedRequests(true).

Try removing it.

As i know there is no delay between moment of registration and moment,
when you can use active api. At least there was no delay for me:)

Thanks, Evgeniy