    at Unknown.vO(Unknown Source:0)
    at Unknown.cP(Unknown Source:0)
    at Unknown.f_(Unknown Source:0)
    at Unknown.zK(Unknown Source:0)
    at Unknown.p_(Unknown Source:0)
    at Unknown.a1(Unknown Source:0)
    at Unknown.c1(Unknown Source:0)
    at Unknown.anonymous(Unknown Source:0)

If you add in the enhanced web more stack traces (and pay the
JavaScript/runtime overhead):
  <inherits name="com.google.gwt.core.EmulateJsStack"/>
  <set-configuration-property
name="compiler.emulatedStack.recordLineNumbers" value="true"/>
  <set-configuration-property name="compiler.emulatedStack.recordFileNames"
value="true"/>

You get the following, which notably can be pasted into Eclipse's "Stack
Trace Console" view so that the filename:lineNumber pairs become clickable
hyperlinks:
    at Unknown.E4(JsArrayString.java:42)
    at Unknown.pBb(StackTraceCreator.java:280)
    at Unknown.D1(InteractiveDemoPanel.java:135)
    at Unknown.a9(com.google.gwt.dev.jjs.impl.GenerateJavaAST:0)
    at Unknown.ibb(HandlerManager.java:65)
    at Unknown.vbb(HandlerManager.java:178)
    at Unknown.yxb(Widget.java:52)
    at Unknown.m9(DomEvent.java:116)
    at Unknown.cyb(Widget.java:90)
    at Unknown.tnb(DOM.java:1322)
    at Unknown.vnb(DOM.java:1266)
    at Unknown.anonymous(DOMImplStandard.java:180)