http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/51831/diff/1/2
File eclipse/user/.classpath (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/51831/diff/1/2#newcode19
Line 19: <classpathentry kind="var"
path="GWT_TOOLS/lib/easymock/easymockclassextension.jar"
sourcepath="/GWT_TOOLS/lib/easymock/easymockclassextension-src.zip"/>
On 2009/08/04 19:32:59, jgw wrote:
> I'll assume that all these libraries are necessary, and that you've
checked up
> on the licenses and made sure they're in the /tools repo.

Yes, and done. Hope the gratuitous sort was okay, this joint was a mess.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/51831/diff/1/6
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/client/UiBinder.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/51831/diff/1/6#newcode36
Line 36:
On 2009/08/04 19:32:59, jgw wrote:
> There was talk at one point of re-unifying these methods. If that's
still in the
> cards, should we make a note to that effect as a warning?

Oops! Right, thanks. Deprecating them for this patch, will follow up.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/51831