Comment by myonceinalifetime:

Thx for the suggestions tamplinjohn.

I've tried JDK 1.60_07, 1.60_13, 1.60_14, 1.60_16 to no avail.

Launching the OOPHM server does not launch firefox, nor create a new tab
nor create a new session in an existing tab. Like I said navigating to the
given server URL runs the gwt app 100% perfectly fine, as if it was
compiled to JS.

The breakpoints are definitely set on the class files being ran, they are
hit when I turn OOPHM off and use the normal gwt browser.

I have tried the prebuilt oophm xpi extension found in
oophm\plugins\firefox\prebuilt and I've tried a couple found in
trunk\plugins\xpcom\prebuilt\, both the ff3 and ff3+ ones.

Nothing invokes the breakpoints. I've made sure to do clean builds.

I might just have to go back to time old method of using window alerts to
debug my app :(

For more information:
http://code.google.com/p/google-web-toolkit/wiki/UsingOOPHM