That's a drag... I hadn't noticed any instances where the main log and child
were interleaved (do we bother to differentiate which parallel child logs
are being used, in such a case??  OOPHM clearly has multiple loggers going,
but it had seemed that within each we had fairly clean separation).  And the
idea had been to avoid needing to add "task completed" messages, or knowing
which tasks were interesting)... or having to do time-differential math,
although that is at least possible.  Hm.
We could adopt an explicit logger.close() method, but that's almost as much
nuisance as the task completed bits.

Ah, well. :-/