Thanks Lex.

love to hear ideas. I'll take your LGTM as an invitation to submit w/the
test as is.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812/diff/1/5
File
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/model/ImplicitCssResource.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812/diff/1/5#newcode67
Line 67: * file rather than look load a resource.
On 2009/09/10 18:12:43, Lex wrote:
> Sounds just great.

> "rather than look load" -->  "rather than load"

Done.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812/diff/1/5#newcode138
Line 138: * this package
It looks like it starts with ResourceOracle and then tries the thread
class loader if that fails. Dunno why.

I think you just implied that I should change the UiBinder code in
general to start using ResourceOracle? If so, I'll put that on the todo
list.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812/diff/1/9
File user/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/sample/client/UiBinderTest.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812/diff/1/9#newcode281
Line 281: widgetUi.totallyPrivateStyleSpan.getClassName().length() > 0);
Ideally I'd look at the computed style rather than the class name. We
don't offer an api for that, and I suspect it's not possible or
non-trivial cross browser. (Love to hear that I'm wrong.)

I've been racking my brain for an alternative and I don't see a way to
do it.

I'm testing styles that are only accessible via methods on a generated
interface, that's the whole point. To see them for real I'd have to
declare these methods in a non-generated interface implemented by
ui:style, but that defeats the purpose of the test.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/64812