LGTM

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/4
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/BundleWriter.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/4#newcode41
Line 41: private final JClassType strictAnnotationType;
Not strictly necessary after I integrate the spate of CssResource
patches.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/4#newcode82
Line 82: writer.write("import %s;",
strictAnnotationType.getQualifiedSourceName());
If you were to add additional imports, it would probably be cleaner to
have an array or Arrays.asList() over which you iterate to set up the
imports.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/4#newcode111
Line 111: writeImageOptionsAnnotation(image.getFlipRtl(),
image.getRepeatStyle());
Is there a way to make this more resilient to adding new image options?
I was thinking about adding compile-time scaling to ImageOptions, for
instance.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/5
File
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/GetEscapedInnerTextVisitor.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/5#newcode52
Line 52: // TODO(jgw): write this back just as it came in.
Is this TODO important?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/5#newcode75
Line 75: parent != null && "pre".equals(parent.getTagName());
Would this ever operate on a script element?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/8
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/UiBinderParser.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/8#newcode121
Line 121: if (elem.hasAttribute(FLIP_RTL_ATTRIBUTE)) {
Can this extraction be made dynamic?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/9
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/XMLElement.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/9#newcode347
Line 347: writer.die("%s must contain only text", this);
Is it possible to have a degenerate case with multiple sibling text
nodes?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/10
File
user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/model/ImplicitClientBundle.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/10#newcode73
Line 73: * Called to declare a new CssResource accessor on this bundle.
CssResource?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/14
File user/src/com/google/gwt/uibinder/sample/client/WidgetBasedUi.ui.xml
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/14#newcode187
Line 187: Well of course you do. Who wouldn't?
Creepy.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/16
File user/test/com/google/gwt/uibinder/rebind/XMLElementTest.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805/diff/1/16#newcode73
Line 73: // TODO(rjrjr) Can't test this until die() is factored out of
UiBinderWriter
Didn't I see you use .die() elsewhere in this patch?

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/77805