All necessary information is comming in the RPC call. If you take a
look into RemoteContextSerializationPolicy you can see how the HTTP
connection is initiated. You don't have to take care about where are
RPCs located because the call itself will tell you.

The drawback of "remote context" is that there is HTTP connection but
you have always an option to switch to "local context" in production.
There will be no overhead then.

Regarding duplicate entries in RPC files... my advice is if your RPC
files are generated correctly, your calls are working correctly,
"don't touch it" :) Resolving serialization problems are one of the
trickiest.... and if there are duplicate entries it is because the
service/permutation apparently needs it there. You may reorganize your
services to lower the number of same objects across them.