To add a bit of color here, we patched the existing plugin so that gwt:run
would work with Roo generated code. We decided to host it in our repo simply
because we were short on time leading up to I/O. With that (almost) behind
us, our plan is to work with the codehaus-mojo team/project to formerly
submit our changes to their source base.

Regarding Maven support: Our announced integration with VMware, and more
specifically the SpringSource community, will inevitably lead to a tighter
integration between GWT and Maven. While we don't have Maven features
spec(ed) out as this point, we anticipate that as we move from from 2.1 M1
to 2.1 GA there may be changes within the SDK and/or GPE that are necessary.

-- Chris