That's fine, I just wanted to ensure changes would be sent back to
codehaus Jira to avoid some sort of fork - we allready hardly merged
the codehaus & googlecode gwt-maven plugins !

I'd be pleased to help if you plan to support some SDK features in an
official GWT Maven plugin
The codeHaus plugin is complex because it supports all GWT 1.4+
releases from same code base. A maven plugin developped/deployed in
sync with the SDK would be far simplier. It also overlap with some
features of Google Eclipse plugin (ex: Async interface generation)
that may be reused as is.

Maybe you could start a poll/moderator to check how many GWT
developpers are Maven users and what they think about Maven support in
GWT ?

Nicolas