The 2.1 release branch will be cut from trunk. Trunk does not include a
public api to add new parsers to UiBinder.

If anyone wants to submit a patch to make it possible to subclass
UiBinderGenerator and tweak its parsers that way, s.t. you can provide an
alternative <replace-with> rule for your custom subclass, I'd be in favor of
that. Presuming Joel doesn't shoot me down.

rjrjr