On Sep 9, 1:45 pm, "Konstantin.Scheglov"
<konstantin.scheg...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If anyone wants to submit a patch to make it possible to subclass
> > UiBinderGenerator and tweak its parsers that way, s.t. you can provide an
> > alternative <replace-with> rule for your custom subclass, I'd be in favor of
> > that. Presuming Joel doesn't shoot me down.
>
>   Hm...
>   Replacing UiBinderGenerator means that at same time only one
> replacement can be used.
>   So, for example if I use some widgets toolkit and it provides
> generator for its widgets, then I can not use generator of second
> toolkit.

If you weren't dumbing down to Java 5, I'd suggest using
java.util.ServiceLoader to simply load "plugins" from the classpath:
http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/util/ServiceLoader.html
But sure it could be done with a new element in gwt.xml module
descriptors.