This change is not all the way ready for review, but I wanted some
feedback on the testing portion.

The overall aim of this change is to isolate the part of building the
type oracle that relies on running the JDT compiler from the part that
builds the type oracle from bytecode.

The idea is to show that loading the type oracle using classbytes from
the classpath is the same as compiling source code with JDT and taking
the classbytes from there.  To do that, I created new source files with
the same data as in the TypeOracleMediatorTest resources, then look up
the bytecode using the class loader for those classes.

The only test I've modified is testAssimilation().  I wanted to run the
same test on both the source and bytecode build type oracle.  I'm not
really happy with it and am looking for fresh ideas.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1188802/show