http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1277801/diff/1/3
File plugins/npapi/NPVariantWrapper.h (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1277801/diff/1/3#newcode105
plugins/npapi/NPVariantWrapper.h:105: // numerical variants out of V8.
On 2011/01/11 21:17:27, jat wrote:
Have we talked to them about this change?  That seems like a pretty
big change
that could impact performance and break a lot of plugins, so I would
wonder if
it is worth making this change if they are going to revert it.

I had a quick chat with Tony today. He says this makes them more
safari-like and that plugins should be more lenient about types. If you
read through the WebKit changelog, they did this in order to fix some
other plugins so I think it's probably 6 one way half dozen the other.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1277801/diff/1/3#newcode106
plugins/npapi/NPVariantWrapper.h:106: return
static_cast<int>(NPVARIANT_TO_DOUBLE(variant));