http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1273801/diff/1/2
File user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/rpc/CustomFieldSerializer.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1273801/diff/1/2#newcode19
user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/rpc/CustomFieldSerializer.java:19: *
An interface that may be implemented by class-based custom field
serializers which will reduce
On 2011/01/10 20:12:52, jat wrote:
> 80 chars, throughout the change

Done.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1273801/diff/1/2#newcode37
user/src/com/google/gwt/user/client/rpc/CustomFieldSerializer.java:37: }