http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1453810/diff/3001/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/AstConstructor.java
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/AstConstructor.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1453810/diff/3001/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/AstConstructor.java#newcode77
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/AstConstructor.java:77: * TODO: If
we defer this until later, we could maybe use the results of the
True.  This code is copied from JavaToJavaScriptCompiler tho, which I'm
not modifying in this patch.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1453810/diff/3001/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/UnifyAst.java
File dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/UnifyAst.java (right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1453810/diff/3001/dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/UnifyAst.java#newcode733
dev/core/src/com/google/gwt/dev/jjs/impl/UnifyAst.java:733: if (field ==
JField.NULL_FIELD || field.isExternal()) {
Yes, the problem I ran into is UnifyAst currently blows up if you give
it error input.  This broke some unit tests.  I am going to come back in
here and make the error reporting more comprehensive, but the upshot is
that if you reference an error unit, you generally cannot deserialize
the target type to create the 'real' type and members.  So we just leave
the external reference in the tree.  This is fine because we're going to
be bailing out at the end anyhow, but it made the assertions wrong.

There are probably a few more laying around, which I'll go through and
hit systematically in my error reporting patch.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1453810/