http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1446818/diff/1/user/src/com/google/gwt/user/rebind/rpc/TypeSerializerCreator.java
File user/src/com/google/gwt/user/rebind/rpc/TypeSerializerCreator.java
(right):

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1446818/diff/1/user/src/com/google/gwt/user/rebind/rpc/TypeSerializerCreator.java#newcode262
user/src/com/google/gwt/user/rebind/rpc/TypeSerializerCreator.java:262:
logger.log(TreeLogger.TRACE, msg);
yeah, makes sense (although would be the same number of lines of code
still, since I need a decl above the if for msg....

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1446818/diff/1/user/src/com/google/gwt/user/rebind/rpc/TypeSerializerCreator.java#newcode388
user/src/com/google/gwt/user/rebind/rpc/TypeSerializerCreator.java:388:
signature = ((JRealClassType) signatureType).getTypeStrongHash();
I think we discussed this at the time you were developting BSM.  And I
think I commented on that review, that there a few things there that
needed to be handled to make it usable for my case here.  Such as, BSM
is ignoring annotations, etc., which can't be ignored (since mods to
annotations heavily affect ClientBundle semantics).  Perhaps we could
create an alternate version of BSM, which handles the loose ends, etc.
Regardless, a change to the StrongHash calculation here should probably
part of a separate patch.

http://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1446818/