I've removed the changes concerning javax.validation, so it's still
distributed as a separate JAR.

org.json is now bundled in gwt-dev, no longer bundled into
requestfactory-* JARs, and distributed as a separate JAR in the SDK (so
that requestfactory users have the choice to user gwt-servlet-deps.jar
with both org.json and javax.validation, or either one or both the
separate JARs; Android users can just pick the javax.validation JAR, as
org.json is provided by the platform).

I've also updated JSON to use the original, Java-1.6-compiled, JAR, as
GWT now requires Java6 anyway. That way, the JAR in the SDK is named
json.jar
I've kept the json-1.5.jar in gwt-servlet-deps.jar though, in case
people are still using Java 1.5 on the server-side.

That means that for those people using Java 1.5 on their server, if they
didn't use gwt-servlet-deps.jar but relied on the org.json bundled into
requestfactory-server.jar, they'll have to download the json-1.5.jar
(either from the GWT SVN or elsewhere), or switch to using
gwt-serlvet-deps.jar.
Given that Java 1.5 has reached EOL, I don't really mind giving them a
bit more work (IFF they update GWT!)
I'm open to reverting to json-1.5.jar though.

https://gwt-code-reviews.appspot.com/1731804/