Interesting. I'm using regular RequestFactory calls to the server to get
these objects. In particular my example where this is happening is:

Call a server method to get a List of objects of type A.
Get two objects from the list (or the same object twice). and call
a.equals(b);

So I suppose there's a way for RequestFactory to create objects without
StableIds that I need to look into. Thanks!

-E