> I certainly applaud the obvious time, effort, and care that you've put
> into these improvements, but "45% size and 22-44% execution speed overhead"
> sounds like a rather painful penalty to pay.  I'm not sure that's going to
> be worth using in a performance-sensitive application.

If you use emulated stack traces (including line numbers) in current GWT
your app size will roughly increase by 100%. So 45% is a lot better of what
GWT gives you today.

>   Also, how much does this affect compilation time?

This actually shouldn't matter for ordinary compilation. But it would be
interesting to hear in case of SuperDevMode + non SourceMaps browser.

-- J.