On Friday, January 17, 2014 3:59:58 PM UTC+1, Artur Signell wrote:

> Any ideas how this could/will be resolved? Closure compiler dropped
> support for Java 6 in the 20131118 release (
> https://code.google.com/p/closure-compiler/wiki/Releases). But reverting
> to 20131014 seems to require some work.

Maybe we could re-build them with source="1.6" target="1.6"? Possibly they
didn't introduce too much Java7-isms to the codebase in the 20131118
release as the move to Java 7 was introduced only 4 days before:
https://code.google.com/p/closure-compiler/source/detail?r=948fdc03049a358e67565aa72f09aa041cb9b15a