v20131118 can actually be compiled with Java 6 without any code changes. The
newest release (20140110) requires changing some diamond operators and catch
statements.

Somebody with access to the tools SVN repository could grab a Java 6 version of
the jar from http://artur.app.fi/jscomp-20131118.zip

- Artur