Thanks for the link Thomas!  I knew something along this line must exist.
 However, it appears that the GWT Steering google group is not listed on
the GWT Resources page, so it is kind of hidden from view and I was unaware
it existed.

I made a suggested edit and pull request to have it added to the GWT
Resources page.