On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 8:51 AM, Paul Stockley <pstockl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am running the latest snapshot build as of a couple of days ago and
> starting SD mode with
>
> Running CodeServer with parameters: [-noprecompile, -port, 9876,
> -sourceLevel, 1.8, -bindAddress, 127.0.0.1, -launcherDir,
> /Users/paul/Library/Caches/IntelliJIdea15/gwt/gwt_react.da4c73b3/gwt_react.284d7c82/run/www,
> -logLevel, INFO, -generateJsInteropExports, -style, OBFUSCATED,
> com.ocs.react.React]
>
> I changed the Class to the following as suggested but it still doesn't work
>
> public class JSFunction extends JavaScriptObject {
>     protected JSFunction() {};
> }
>

> @JsType(namespace = JsPackage.GLOBAL, name="CustomComponent")
> public class CustomComponent {
>
>     // 1) Still Just returns undefined
>
> You declared JsFunction as JSO and it is never returned from JSNI so it is
always considered to be null (I guess). Use @JsType(namespace=GLOBAL)
interface JsFunction {} instead.

>     @JsProperty(namespace = JsPackage.GLOBAL)
>     public static native JSFunction getCustomComponent();
>
>     // 2) Still crashes compiler with internal error
>
> I think these are crashing the compiler because they are JsMethods (public
methods in JsType). Can you try changing their visibility or moving to a
different file that is not JsType?

Also can you file bug with the stack trace?

    public static native JSFunction constructor() /*-{