It looks like some changes to JSInterop are breaking my build....

Compiling module com.swift.common.paging.PagingTest.JUnit
   Ignored 1 unit with compilation errors in first pass.
Compile with -strict or with -logLevel set to TRACE or DEBUG to see all errors.
   Errors in com/google/gwt/emul/java/lang/String.java
      [ERROR] Line 165: 'String.NativeFunction
String.getFromCharCodeFunction()' has invalid namespace '<window>'.
      [ERROR] Line 757: 'String.NativeString' has invalid namespace '<window>'.

Additionally, how can I enable strict mode for GWTTestCases when using
tbroyer's maven plugin ?