Just a little bit, but mostly because we can’t seem to get the Java 10 working
properly.

We are having problems running the GWTTestCase using the maven plugin from
Thomas.

The snapshot release in sonatype of the maven plugin looks to be quite old so
it is still depending on older versions of the surefire maven plugin.
But we tried overriding it (upgrading both the surefire and common-lang3
dependencies to Java 10 compatible versions) without success.

But at the same time we also notice that the HEAD-SNAPSHOT release of GWT that
we are pulling in seems to not be very recent… (old non-java-10 asm version for
example). But I need to figure out if this is a local problem due to our
mirrors of the maven repos or if the HEAD-SNAPSHOT is maybe not updated for
some time.