Hello GWT Expert,

I need Mouse Over and Mouse Out  property of TabPanel . I have used
this code . But It is not implementing mouse over property.

import com.google.gwt.user.client.DOM;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.Element;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.Event;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.Window;

public class TabPanel extends com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TabPanel
{

        public TabPanel() {

                sinkEvents(Event.ONMOUSEOVER);
                sinkEvents(Event.ONMOUSEOUT);
        }

        public void onBrowserEvent(Event event) {
                super.onBrowserEvent(event);
                Window.alert("over");

                switch (DOM.eventGetType(event)) {
                case Event.ONMOUSEOVER: {
                        Window.alert("over");

                        break;
                }
                case Event.ONMOUSEOUT: {
                        Window.alert("out");
                        break;
                }
                default: {

Please suggest solution .
Could any one tell what is difference between TabPanel and TabBar .

Thanks

Nitin