Hello Sumit,

Now  I am writing code of TabPanel with some bottons.

package com.mycompany.project.client;
import com.google.gwt.core.client.EntryPoint;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.Window;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Button;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.ClickListener;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.RootPanel;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.TabPanel;
import com.google.gwt.user.client.ui.Widget;

/**
 * Entry point classes define <code>onModuleLoad()</code>.
 */
public class ImageViewer implements EntryPoint {
        public void onModuleLoad() {
        RootPanel rootPanel = RootPanel.get();

           TabPanel tabPanel = new TabPanel();
            Button buttonFirst = new Button("first");
            Button buttonSecond = new Button("Second");
            Button buttonThird = new Button("Third");
            Button buttonFour = new Button("Four");
            Button buttonFive = new Button("Five");

            tabPanel.add(buttonFirst, "First");
            tabPanel.add(buttonSecond, "Second");
            tabPanel.add(buttonThird, "Third");
            tabPanel.add(buttonFour, "Four");
            tabPanel.add(buttonFive, "Five");

                  rootPanel.add(tabPanel);

Now i need mouse over functionality on tabs
first,second..................
So what should i do . Here is no tabPanel ,
If you have any solution please tell me,

I also want to make resizable dialog.  Is it possible ?

Thanks for your suggestion

Nitin Jain