I'm getting this same problem.  I'm using osx and noserver mode.  I
have tried force refreshing from within the hosted mode, and also
tried clearing the cache/history from within safari (not sure if they
are linked).  I also noticed the comment earlier about loading the
hosted.html file from the classpath, but the wierd thing is that if I
use 127.0.0.1 instead of localhost, it works; so I don't think it's a
problem with an old hosted.html file in my classpath.  It's not an IDE
thing either as I get the problem when running from IDEA or from the
command line.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Daniel