Hi olivier,
Thanks a lot for prompt reply, The solution you said works fine if we
extend our class from RemoteServiceServlet . However in my case I am
not extending the class from RemoteServiceServlet . I am making the
use of HandlerAdapter class of spring for integrating spring wid GWT.
Is there any way to achive the same kinda functionality there by not
extending from RemoteServiceSerlvet class.
Thanks
Samir