hi Isaac,

i launch tomcat within eclipse as my server. after modifying the CSS
files, refreshing the web project in eclipse (which i guess make a
deployement) seems to have no effect either. maybe that is because my
style sheet is declared in module.xml file. should i move declaration
to my host page (at least for development) ?