Dear all,

I'm trying to use integrate a groundOverlay in my application.
Here is the piece of code which is doing it:

LatLngBounds cloudOverlayBounds =
LatLngBounds.newInstance(LatLng.newInstance(-90,-179),
LatLng.newInstance(90,179));
final GroundOverlay cloudOverlay = new GroundOverlay("http://
dev.keyhole.com/clouds/clouds_2048_alphaed.png", cloudOverlayBounds);
map.addOverlay(cloudOverlay);

My problem is that everything is woking fine as long as i don't use
-180 and 180 for longitude boundaries.
Does anyone have an idea on how to solve this problem. Because i
really need to put my map between -180 and 180.
Thanks in advance for your advises.

Vincent