I've deleted previous project and try to lanch new one, but when I try
to Run as command for new one it's appear the message  "Launch
configuration GWTShell references non-existing project
deletedProjectName". In launch configuration properties of new project
stated the right name of new project, but every time it's created the
new one launch configuration with name of deleted project and error
appear. Can't anybody help me?