Bliss,

If there's just one class like that, I would package it with the
client code, and in my Ant script (or whatever) to build the server
side deployment, just make sure to compile and copy that class.  Then
you don't need to mess with additional Modules.

But if you want to go the route you have started down, it sounds as
though you have not established the correct source path for MyClass.
If it's not in a "client/" folder right under the folder where you
Module file is, then its path needs to be explicit.

Walden