Well, I don't know. I can remember when I did it last time it was a
one-liner in the command line. I think I had something like a secret or API
key or something like that and I could deploy the web application to GAE.

I was searching and searching but I can't find that anymore. How do you
deploy your gwt-maven-archetype to GAE (if you do)?