Ah sorry, I saw that too late.

Well, okay so my assumption was right. What I did was placing the plugin
into the pom.xml of my myapp-server module:

<plugin>
<groupId>com.google.appengine</groupId>
<artifactId>appengine-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${appengine.version}</version>
<configuration>
<enableJarClasses>false</enableJarClasses>
<version>${app.version}</version>
</configuration>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.google.appengine</groupId>
<artifactId>gcloud-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${gcloud.plugin.version}</version>
<configuration>
<set_default>true</set_default>
</configuration>
</plugin>

If that is correct so far I think I should be able to make it work. At the
moment though maven is complaining about that it can't find the plugin
"appengine" ..