Hi

I was able to get the Vaadin GWT Polymer framework integrated into my
project. However, it seems like just adding the vaadin polymer library
caused the GWT application to now include a little over 5000 static files
in the release. So adding this line in my gwt.xml <inherits name=
"com.vaadin.polymer.Elements" /> causes the staging directory to now have
over 5000 files (up from about 15 without the import).

Anybody knows of a way to reduce the number of files? I'm asking because
I'm deploying to appengine which has a limit of 10000 files per version,
per release and with several GWT modules and locales I'm already going over
the limit.

Thank you
Tony