Hi,

We are working with a rather big GWT application. It is currently over 500
thousand lines of code, plus dependencies and code generated from
GWT.create(). Our biggest pain is currently RAM usage and compilation time.
We are getting close to 16 GB RAM for build, which is big on its own but on
top of that we cannot upgrade further some machines (eg. Macbook Pro). The
draft compilation time on typical dev machine takes about 20 minutes (one
permutation via collapse all properties).

*Is there a way to bring down the RAM usage and compilation time? *

Thanks for help!

Marcin