Hi,
Thanks. That sounds much more doable. Unfortunately we don't have such
natural big logic to extract. Everything is very mych spread around across
different views. The views are in fact pretty much separate, to the extent
we can compile different set of views for development purposes (super dev
mode). But at the end the application is one. Of course one way would be to
split it into separate applications, but then unfortunately you would need
to wait for loading different apps, whenever you navigating between
different parts of application. So it the split would be to some extent
artificial.

Our optimized output with collapse all is 23 MB. Things are reused though,
which is visible in left-over taking 6 MB.

>From things we tried so far. We already use draft and validate only
compilations, wherever possible. All machines have SSDs. We looked into the
incremental compilation, but seems not to work for regular builds, just for
the super dev mode. We also looked at precompiling modules (the application
consists of number of modules); I found the module compiler producing
gwtar, but seems it is gone in 2.8. The idea with separate apps in one page
is nice, but seems difficult for us as the shared parts are having a wide
API; but we will for sure research it further.

Any other ideas maybe?

Thank you,
Marcin

P.S.
Sorry for "mumbling" in last email - I shouldn't answer late in night.