I wonder if it might be related to using Java float or double in the math code, javascript numbers don't exactly match up.

On 02/01/2018 07:49 PM, Vinyasi wrote:
I compiled Paul Falstad's electronic simulator in Eclipse (neon) adding a switch as you suggested called -draftCompile which had no effect in altering the behavior of the simulator.