Hi,

I currently am running 1.5.3 on 32-bit on Ubuntu but need to upgrade
to 64-bit Ubuntu.  When I install java Ubintu now installs a 64-bit
version.  I have found that I can compile to JS in 64-bit but am not
able to run hosted.  I have read that I should install a 32-bit
version of java but have not had any success.

Has anybody tried using hosted mode with version GWT 1.6 with 64-bit
java?

Thanks,
Arend